Sunday 8 November 2009

Well That's all I could recover

The posts below where recovered from WayBack Macine

Since then, We moved from Edinburgh to Fife, Many thanks to Fergus and others for helping me move the contents of the garage.

The house took a couple of years to go from a complete hole to what it is today, and we are more than happy living here.

With the house fixed up we then started on other projects, The garage roof for a start, then the errecting of a big hut to keep all sorts of stuff that was keeping the garage being used productively, then I started working on a bike, which itself stalled due to parts unavailablity, however that problem has just been solved within the last week with parts winging their way from Holland.

The only thing that has happened with the car is I stated to cut out the brackets for the suspension from 50x3mm SHS, needless to say I've done a few and then got sidetracked again.

The fact that I've resurected this blog probably means that things are starting to come back to car building again.

So watch this space!